How To Reserve Your Vehicle
- With the ongoing worldwide semiconductor chip shortage, dealership inventories across the nation are much lower than normal.
- Even though current inventories are low, what many consumers don’t know is that you can reserve vehicles already accepted and scheduled for production.
- At Ken Garff Riverdale, you can see all of our available inventory, including our pre-production vehicles.
- Click one of our online reservation pages.
- Find the pre-production vehicle that you want that hasn’t been reserved yet.
- Call us or fill out the lead form to start the reservation process.
- They will walk you through the process of reserving your vehicle, including helping you put down a deposit.
- Your salesperson will keep you updated as to estimated delivery and shipping times, which may vary depending on semiconductor chip availability.
Don’t See Anything You Like?
- Give us a call at (801) 337-7116.
- Subject to available constrains and OEM availability, we may be able to custom order your vehicle. Every few weeks, the OEM provides us with additional allocation to order and custom-build vehicle for our customers.