Honda Military Appreciation Offer is available to Individuals who are:
- Active Duty U.S. Military, (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve) and their spouses.
- Active Duty U.S. Military Ready Reserve,
(Inactive National Guard, Individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve)
and their spouses.
- U.S. Military Veterans who are within 180 days of separation from active service, and their spouses.
- U.S. Military Retirees (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve).
- Spouses of U.S. Military Retirees (Army,
Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active
Reserve) who are within 180 days of separation from active service.
Eligible customers must meet the following conditions at the time of purchase:
- Provide Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) as proof of military status or active service at the time of purchase or lease.
- Spouses of a member of the U.S. Military
must provide proof of relationship by presenting a Military ID, and
provide spouse' LES. Only a copy of the LES will be retained by the
dealership for verification.
- Receive credit approval through Honda Financial Services.
Only one $500 Military Appreciation Certificate
per vehicle. The certificate can be combined with all other Honda
Financial Services programs, except Zero Due at Signing Lease program.
NOTE: $500 toward a down payment assistance or cap cost reduction. During the term of the retail
installment finance contract or lease with Honda Financial Services,
buyer may not take their vehicle outside the United States without the
prior written consent of Honda Financial Services. During the term of
the retail installment finance contract or lease, buyer must notify
Honda Financial Services immediately of any change in the buyer's
To learn more and see the conditions and eligibility requirements, visit the Honda Military Appreciation Offer page.
For more information, please visit http://automobiles.honda.com/military-offers.aspx
*In appreciation of Military Service, Ken Garff Honda
Riverdale is offering eligible U.S. Military personnel or their spouse
with $500 toward any new Honda to be used as down payment or cap cost
reducation assistance through HFS. See complete program details here: http://automobiles.honda.com/military-offers.aspx