Military Appreciation Offer
Ken Garff Honda Riverdale thanks those serving in the U.S. Military by offering exclusive offers and incentives. Here at Ken Garff Honda Riverdale, we serve many families who have members serving our country, whether it be at the nearby Hill Air Force Base, National Guard, Veterans or other active military personnel across the world. We appreciate your dedication to our country.
How It Works:
1. Bring your Military I.D. with you to Ken Garff Honda Riverdale.
2. One of our Certified Sales Consultants will assist you in helping you find your perfect vehicle. With a large selection of new and used vehicles, you are sure to find one that suits all of your needs.
3. Once you have selected your vehicle of choice, we will give you $500 to be used towards down payment assistance or cap cost reduction for a new Honda vehicle. Hassle free, no red tape!
Honda Military Appreciation Offer
In appreciation of their military service, Honda is offering select U.S. Military individuals and their spouses $500 toward a new 2019 or newer model year Honda automobile when they finance or lease through Honda Financial ServicesSM (HFS).
Honda Military Appreciation Offer is available to individuals who are:
- Active Duty U.S. Military, (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve) and their spouses.
- Active Duty U.S. Military Ready Reserve, (Inactive National Guard, Individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve) and their spouses.
- U.S. Military Veterans who are within 180 days of separation from active service, and their spouses.
- U.S. Military Retirees (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve).
- Spouses of U.S. Military Retirees (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve) who are within 180 days of separation from active service.
Eligible customers must meet the following conditions at the time of purchase:
- Provide Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) as proof of military status or active service at the time of purchase or lease.
- Spouses of a member of the U.S. Military must provide proof of relationship by presenting a Military ID, and provide spouse’ LES. Only a copy of the LES will be retained by the dealership for verification.
- Receive credit approval through Honda Financial Services.
Only one $500 Military Appreciation Certificate per vehicle. The certificate can be combined with all other Honda Financial Services programs, except Zero Due at Signing Lease program.
NOTE: $500 toward a down payment assistance or cap cost reduction. During the term of the retail installment finance contract or lease with Honda Financial Services, buyer may not take their vehicle outside the United States without the prior written consent of Honda Financial Services. During the term of the retail installment finance contract or lease, buyer must notify Honda Financial Services immediately of any change in the buyer’s address.
To learn more and see the conditions and eligibility requirements, visit the Honda Military Appreciation Offer page.
For more information, please visit http://www.hondafinancialservices.com/leasing/military-offer